Monday, November 3, 2008

*OLD* Sick in Bed

Urgh, I haven't felt this awful in a long time.

I didn't know what to talk about it on my blog and yesterday I couldn't even function properly, so I decided to start with that. Yes, I'm sick, I've got the mother of all head-colds (which is pretty much like the flu to me) My throat kills, I'm dizzy, I can't eat and I've got a slight fever, which means that I'm hot and cold at the same time. Woot, yay me.

I hate being sick, I hate missing school. I hate missing class and coming back the next day and feel totally lost as you rush to catch up. That's why if I'm sick for more than a day, I always get someone to get my homework. I know, everyone's staring at me like I'm insane. Why would you want to do homework when you're sick? The truth is, I hate feeling like I'm behind everyone else. I really value school and grades and when I miss a day, or two it makes me so frustrated that I'm in tears. I know, kind of pathetic.

When I'm sick it feels like the world is ending and all I want is to get better. Luckily, thanks to the laptop I can still do some of my work, and contact people so I can find out what I missed. Still, I really want to get better. Like now, please.

No comments: