Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Dunno

I don't know really to write about.

Christmas holidays are coming up, and it annoys me that I can't say 'Merry Christmas' because some people might find that offensive. I think those people need to get a life and stop whining about things. So, Winter Holidays are coming up, and that means no school for two weeks. And most of my teachers have decided on no homework, cause they don't want to mark it. So, it looks like it'll be an easy holiday.

Which is a good thing, even though as each Christmas goes by, I find myself more jealous of my cousins. It's not my fault, they really do get everything. They have three X-Boxes, an Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii, digital cameras and the kitchen sink. Okay, I was kidding about the kitchen sink part.

So I find myself growing more and more bitter as the Christmases go by. Oh well, I'll just need to suck it up and show off my great acting skills for another year. Maybe I can convince someone to buy me Torchwood Season 1, or maybe Doctor Who Season 3.

Happy Holidays Everybody!

No comments: