Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas!

So, how was Christmas for you guys?

Mine was good, typical holiday. We went to my nonna's on Christmas Eve where we ate seafood because in the Catholic tradition you're not supposed to eat meat on Christmas Eve. Seems like all the religious events are about suffering, even though it is a happy occasion what with the birth of Jesus Christ and all that. Still we feasted and my dad went to midnight mass and then when he came back we opened gifts.

I got lots of clothes, mostly shirts and some money, plus a Batman hoodie and a new cellphone from my parents and my brother. It's gorgeous! I can't stop playing with it. I'm afraid I have East York Cellphone Syndrome, or whatever it's called.

I also got an IPod port-thingy which means that I can connect my IPod and listen to my music externally. It's white and shiny! It also works really well, so that's all for me. What about you in the blogosphere?

1 comment:

Ms. Cat said...

sounds like you'd been a good girl in 2008. You get perfect on your blog mark btw.