Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday Nights...

So, the most important thing about Thursdays is Supernatural. It started during the second season. I really didn't like Supernatural in the beginning, I thought it was way too scary. I wouldn't even be in the same room as someone who was watching it. But after catching an episode with my dad, while I was doing homework, I fell in love.

It was really all Sam's fault (he's the younger brother) He just looked so sad and helpless and it really pulled at my heartstrings. So, after the attraction to Sam. I only started watching the show for Dean (the older brother) who played in one of my favourite tv shows called Dark Angel. He played a genetically-enhanced soldier named Alec who is sarcastic and selfish, and really, really good-looking.

So, that's it. Tonight is a brand new episode of Supernartural which follows after Samhain. Basically, all the spirits they fought are being brought back on Samhain by the demons. The Winchester brothers and an angel named Castiel have to fight to put the spirits back where they belong. Maybe we'll finally get a brother confrontation about Sam's demonic powers and demon-flirting. Yeah, God hates Sam and wants Dean to kill his brother if he continues to use his demonic powers. Thing is, Sam agreed much too quickly, so I think, that he's still doing it, only he's being much more careful about it.

That would be a pretty cool twist.

Anyways, guys, have a happy thursday! And prepare for my costume tomorrow, it will be hilarious!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah I do remember when you use to not watch Supernatural. By the way it's on in like ten minutes or so. I can't wait to watch it!!

Fawziya said...

I was attracted t Dean first, as you probabley already know. Supernatural was AWESOME :) but when Sam was taking the deamon out and was sturggling I was crying, 'cause Dean always looks at him like he's some freak show. I HATE IT!

Maria R. said...

I know, I want the brother love back!