Thursday, October 30, 2008

What Makes Me Happy

Wow, I've really noticed a lot of emotional blog topic, also our journal this week was about being scared.

Huh. So, I guess I should tell you guys what makes me really happy, and besides the obvious ones (my family, my friends, etc.) it really has a lot to do with what I love. Well, as probably all of you know I am a big geek. I love sci-fi and fantasy television shows. So, whenever I'm really sad I just pop in my favourite tv show. Unlike my friends, one who listens to music when she's in a bad mood, and the other just writes on her own blog when she's in a bad mood. I prefer instead to lose myself in the struggles of my favourite characters.

So, I pop in Firefly, or Supernatural, or Buffy the Vampire Slayer, or Dark Angel and I spend a goof few hours in my bedroom just watching. My parents will complain about me being alone and tell me to go downstairs but it's therapeutic for me. I need to do it. So, even if I have mountains full of homework, or chores to do, I push them aside for a few hours and just do what I love. I guess it makes me look bad, and probably lazy but it makes me happy, and that's all that matters.

No comments: